New Uke Day!

Kristi.G

Reaction score
I finally got an acoustic soprano today - I purchased a beautiful Paulele bamboo uke from Lucysukelele on eBay. I've barely had a chance to try it out but what little I've played shows it to have a nice sound.

The whole transaction with this seller was wonderful and I would highly recommend them. Apparently, they have been collectors of vintage Martin ukes for several years and more recently began selling a few new ukes. They were nice enough to allow me to meet locally for pickup (we're in the same area) and communication with them was excellent.

I'll post some photos later.

Ooooh well done!! Congratulations on your newest uke! Another one to add to the list! :) Look forward to the pics & also a video of the sound some time?

Cheers

Roberta

Waiting to hear a review. I love the bamboo grain and durability. I'm interested it seeing what you think of it.

Congratulations on your new ukulele! I'm curious about those Pauleles, so I'm anxious to hear what you think of it.

I thought I recognized your eBay seller's name. Lucysukulele had posted this beautiful 2003 Kamaka baritone on eBay, but nobody bought it.

Last edited:
Actually, that's how I found out about their store - from you (or someone) posting that link here on Ukulele Underground:)

Happy New Uke Day :D Congrats! Look forward to the pics and maybe a sound sample?

congrats on the new uke! ooo I love bamboo I bet its a beauty.
I'd love to hear a revew too, Ive heard mixed things about bamboo stringed instruments.

Woo Hoo I LOOOVE NEW UKE DAYS!!!! Congratulations

Congratulations on the new uke and i cant wait to hear how it sounds. I love the look of the bamboo ukes.

Actually, that's how I found out about their store - from you (or someone) posting that link here on Ukulele Underground:)

That was me. If I didn't already have a baritone I love, I might have jumped at that one. I'm glad the link was helpful to you.

I found some videos demonstrating soprano Pauleles. They sound really nice. I'm excited for you and your new ukulele.

Top Bottom