Song Help Request What is that great chord progression on Lenscrafters commercial?

kjmphoto

Reaction score
Hello all. There is a Lenscrafters tv commercial featuring a ukulele doing a great chord progression. Anyone know what commercial I'm talking about and what that chord progression might be?

I know that's pretty vague. So I'm hoping somebody will know what I'm talking about so i don't sound like a dope ;)

Thanks

I sure know what you are talking about. It's driving me crazy but i can't get the progression and so far, I am not making progress by communicating with Lenscrafters. I still have hopes that they will relent and give me the progression. if they do i will be happy to share it with you.

Hello all. There is a Lenscrafters tv commercial featuring a ukulele doing a great chord progression. Anyone know what commercial I'm talking about and what that chord progression might be?

I know that's pretty vague. So I'm hoping somebody will know what I'm talking about so i don't sound like a dope ;)

Thanks

have you tried C G Am F?

I immediately thought of this post when I saw the commercial. Sorry don't know the chords. But it's SUPER catchy.

I see your request was made six months ago so you may have already figured these out...but the chords are (standard GCEA tuning):

A-A7-D-F-A-F#/G#(that's one chord)-Bm7-Cm7
then repeat..
A-A7-D-F-
ending with..
A-F7-Bm7-A

(FYI, that F#/G# chord is played by barring the first fret and covering the 2nd fret on the E string)

Top Bottom