my morning surprise

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Got on facebook this morning and saw the coolest thing ever. For the last few years we have had a friends daughter come stay with us for the summer so she can have beach time and just get away from city life. Anyway, this last summer I took her with me to see the NC Ukulele academy in wilmington, nc. Needless to say she bought herself a dolphin and was hooked. This morning I got up and found this on FB. Wow! What a day! Just wanted to share with you all. The track is off but she did great. Please view so she has a few hits and is motivated. She has only been playing since june.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYwqow1SLM

that is so cool, thats for sharing, June? she is doing great! she also has a wonderful voice,wow. good job on inspiring another person to pick up the ukulele. :)

That is brilliant thank you for sharing.

I was so surprised that she did this. She was very shy when here and would not sing at all. I too thought she sounded great. She did it for her birthday. She turned 16 yesterday. Lots of uke days ahead!

She sounds Great and will inspire many others!...:)

Thanks for getting her a few youtube hits, I know she appreciates the support as do I . rem

Wow, since June! Victoria Vox better watch out.

pardon my ignorance but who is victoria vox? (Will google her when done here)

Top Bottom