HOORAY!!!! 100th video clip!!! "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter"

H

Hippie Dribble

HOORAY!!!! 100th video clip!!! "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViUKuZHAt0s

1935. music Fred E Ahlert, lyrics Joe Young. popular song that has now become a standard.

As this is my 100th clip I just want to say thankyou to everyone who has watched and or commented on any of my other videos up to this point. I am extremely thankful and grateful for your generosity and encouragment. Music is pretty much my life; I live and breathe it and count it as a blessing everyday that I can pick up a humble little uke and make it. That others sometimes enjoy it too is icing on a sweet, sweet cake.

Love and blessings all,
Jon :)

Did someone say cake?

Cheers to one of the best! :worship:

Thanks for so much pluckin' :music:fun.

That's quite pluckin' alright brother Mark! Thanks for all your nice comments mate.
:cheers:

Aloha Jon,
As always, superb. Congrats on your 100th video. That's a lot. You must have started when you were in your teens?
Your vids always put a smile on my face. Keep on keep'in on.........................BO..................

Happy 100th Jon!! Looking forward to the NEXT 100!! He, he, I noticed Tigger in the background, then his name appears on the vid!! :) LOVELY!

Roberta

Congrats. Thanks for the music. Enjoy them a lot. Keep'em coming!

100th! And I've enjoyed them all!!!! Thank you Jon for sharing your talent with us. You are an inspiration to me.

Allen

Hana Hou!
COngrats on number 100- been an inspiration since number one mate. Thanks for all the great tunes

Top Bottom