GUGUG US tour 2012?

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
I'm trying to facilitate Gus and Finn coming over for a brief USA tour next summer. Any interest? Suggested venues?

Would people buy T-shirts to help pay for their airline tickets?

If you don't know about GUGUG you should.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GUGUG

minä myös (if google tranlate is to believed.. Gods knows what I just wrote.)

Those guys definitely play da kine music. If they find their way round SoCal, I would definitely be up for checking them out.

If they show up just about anywhere in TX, AR, LA, or OK I'll drive or fly to see 'em if it's on a weekend. Farther from DFW than that it would depend on if I could get a good deal on airfare (sometimes Phoenix is really cheap from here on Southwest, for example). I'd certainly buy a shirt and if they're selling autographed plastic ukes (maybe a special haggis edition there, eh, Mike?) I'd be up for that, too.

Gus and Fin are a large part of the reason I'm playing ukulele!

John

Early Summer Please

I would buy a shirt or two and I'd check them out if they played somewhere in the Southwest (Phoenix, maybe).

Oh Hell:love: Yeah.

:drool:pHX in summer... 45 days in a row over 110...

I too am a blithering knock-kneed GUGUG fanboy, and can be counted on to purchase useless swag at inflated rates, as well as attend LA performances, and I have friends who are otherwise reasonable sorts who feel the same way.

Peewee

ditto to what oldephart said! and all the others as well! i'd love to see them and i'll take a shirt! if they'd play here in eureka springs, arkansas, i'd put them up in our guesthouse!

I'd go see them, and I'd buy a shirt, if you had them in ladies' sizes.

The first song I ever played was " California Sun " so I could play along with GUGUG on YouTube .

Oh hell yes- the only reason I took my ukulele out of the case and gave it a go was because of those guys. Doubt they would make Northern California, but I am ready to support them coming here

Same time as UWC? Then, I'd for sure do everything I could to atttend UWC again.

Top Bottom