Jupiter Creek tenor electric ukulele TRADE

trevorm

Reaction score
SOLD

Hey guys,

I bought a Jupiter Creek ukulele for around $300 nearly 6 months ago. It's an absolutely awesome instrument, made out of some gorgeous Australian wood, but I can't bring myself to pick it up as often as my cheap Cordoba acoustic. So what I'm looking to do is trade this to someone who is looking to get into the electric scene, and is willing to part with a nice acoustic. Preferably a tenor, but I may consider a concert.

I don't have any pictures as of now, but if anyone is interested I'll wipe the dust off and post a few. If you're really itching to see a photo, it looks almost identical to this guy. The only difference would be the style of knobs that he used.

Regarding the actual swap, I live in West Virginia and the ukulele popularity around here seems low, so I'm assuming it would have to be shipped. I figure we would simply cover the shipping costs for each other and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Tim has the ukes and I'm sure he can fix you up. He needs to spice up his life with a little electricity anyway.

Hi Tim,

Sorry about the long response time! That's a nice-looking ukulele you've got on your hands, however I'm really looking for something that's a bit more standard of a style than a Fluke. At the same time, I've still got my heart set on a tenor. If you ever have anything comparable up for trade though, be sure to let me know.

And on that note, I'm going to offer my ukulele for the price that I received it for. $300 and I'll ship this beast straight to your door. I've decided that since there aren't too many people interested in a trade, I may as well offer it for cash and see how it goes.

I took a small set of photos that you can view here. If anyone would like a shot of something specific, just let me know and I'll have it before your eyes.

SOLD to Tim "WhenDogsSing"

I apologize for the dust, as there are some spots I couldn't get to without completely detuning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom