PDA

View Full Version : WINE COUNTRY REEL - new version

Ken Middleton
10-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Here is the reel I used for my Celtic Workshop at the recent WCUF 2011 in the Napa Valley.

This version is somewhat faster and has a more traditional straight rhythm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iDznsbNUR0

Hippie Dribble
10-13-2011, 12:31 PM
mmmmmmmm.....yummy stuff Ken. Sounded beautiful, superb playing. Thanks mate.

Ken Middleton
10-13-2011, 08:05 PM
mmmmmmmm.....yummy stuff Ken. Sounded beautiful, superb playing. Thanks mate.

Thank you, J.

musicmayi
10-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Beautiful! Wonder if they could put this as the music for the Wine Country Uke Fest web page... Has Elaine heard you do it?
Thanks for posting!
Mandalyn

Ken Middleton
10-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Beautiful! Wonder if they could put this as the music for the Wine Country Uke Fest web page... Has Elaine heard you do it?
Thanks for posting!
Mandalyn

Hey Mandalyn. No, I don't think she will have heard it.

TCK
10-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Absolutely gorgeous Ken- it was so great to hear it at the table, but now I can watch it over and over and try to figure out how you are doing it :)

Ken Middleton
10-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Absolutely gorgeous Ken- it was so great to hear it at the table, but now I can watch it over and over and try to figure out how you are doing it :)

Hopefully see you again next year.

Elainede
04-02-2012, 08:56 PM
OK. I'm going to need some more pictures from last year's Wine Country Ukulele Festival so I can make another slide show using this song! Nice job, Ken, and I'm deeply touched that you wrote a song just for our festival. See you in September!

Elaine

Ken Middleton
04-02-2012, 08:58 PM
OK. I'm going to need some more pictures from last year's Wine Country Ukulele Festival so I can make another slide show using this song! Nice job, Ken, and I'm deeply touched that you wrote a song just for our festival. See you in September!

Elaine

I will send you some, Elaine. Let me know if they are the right file size for you. I will keep them small initially.

UkuEroll
04-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Nice little ditty Ken, shame I couldn't see you fingering as i wanted to poach it from you.

Ken Middleton
04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Nice little ditty Ken, shame I couldn't see you fingering as i wanted to poach it from you.

There is another version of it on my channel.