new uke day!

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters

Reaction score
It arrived last Saturday, but it took me this long to get over my surprise. Details start here and end in this video...

Hmm, I'll go ahead and say it a few more times:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ed Gilkison!

Congratulations!

Yay for you. :)

Hee-hee, nice vid! I love my sopranino too. It has suprisingly great sound.
Ernest

Congrats on your new sopranino...you make me wanna get on...sheesh video enablers..hee hee..only kidding...have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings....MM Stan

Thanks, y'all! Here's the middle of the story...

When I PMed my address to Ed, I asked him to not tell me what second prize was. (I like surprises.) I had no clue it was even a ukulele. When the postman knocked with a uke-shaped box I thought, "Did Ed get Dolphins for us runners-up?" Opened it to find the sopranino---best surprise I've gotten in the mail in a long, long time. Almost a week later, I'm still surprised.

Thanks, y'all! Here's the middle of the story...

When I PMed my address to Ed, I asked him to not tell me what second prize was. (I like surprises.) I had no clue it was even a ukulele. When the postman knocked with a uke-shaped box I thought, "Did Ed get Dolphins for us runners-up?" Opened it to find the sopranino---best surprise I've gotten in the mail in a long, long time. Almost a week later, I'm still surprised.

great video! :) congrats

yes I was so suprised too! He said an Ohana uke,I of course figured it was a starter one which I was still way thrilled about, but i didnt expect this goregous sopranino! too generous! I am gifting mine to my daughter because all i was able to afford to get her was a $25 Rouge with bad intonation, so she will trading that in for this, and I will repair and keep the rogue. she hasnt seen it yet, but Im sure she will love it. Thanks again Ed from me and mine.

great video! :) congrats

yes I was so suprised too! He said an Ohana uke,I of course figured it was a starter one which I was still way thrilled about, but i didnt expect this goregous sopranino! too generous! I am gifting mine to my daughter because all i was able to afford to get her was a $25 Rouge with bad intonation, so she will trading that in for this, and I will repair and keep the rogue. she hasnt seen it yet, but Im sure she will love it. Thanks again Ed from me and mine.
Wow! Congrats to you, too! Amazing!

Top Bottom