Pono mt-e solid solid mahogany tenor

dredey

Reaction score
$350 This a new Pono MT-E solid mahogany tenor. Just received it TODAY so it is brandy new. This beautiful uke comes with a Deluxe Oahu Hard Case. Also comes with factory installed pickup. I purchased for my wife but she wants a concert size. I am so tempted to keep for myself but she needs to have one of her own first before I do. This Pono is one of the first from the newest batch that just started arriving to dealers. I can return it since I just recvd it today but for me it makes more sense selling here. Between paying a very expensive shipping back to Hawaii and waiting forever for money to go back on my charge card. Plus I'd rather offer someone here a chance for a brand new Pono at a reduced price. I literally opened the case. Fell in love. Strummed it. And put it back in it's case. I also lowered the price to $350 shipped.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 106
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 90
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Still available.

Last edited:
I lowered my asking price for this brand new Pono MT-E. $350 shipped to U.S. I will have this listed here until Monday. If no takers by then I will just ship it back to HMS in Hawaii since it is still returnable. Just giving people here a shot at a little savings before having to ship back. Either way I'd be taking a loss. My loss can be your gain.

I thought you just bought a Kamaka HF-3 for yourself.

I did and I love it. The last thing I need is another ukulele for myself right now. But the Pono is sooo nice I had to resist the temptations. It's all about my wife on this one. Not about me:)

I did and I love it. The last thing I need is another ukulele for myself right now. But the Pono is sooo nice I had to resist the temptations. It's all about my wife on this one. Not about me:)

Sorry - I was just confused because you said you were getting her one before you got yourself one first.

Anyway - Good luck with the sale.

Sorry guys looks like I'm the lucky winner. I'll let you all know what you all missed out on soon. Lol

Top Bottom