Kudos to the UU staff!

AKdocmike

Reaction score
I just wanted to say "a job well done" with the UU staff on this platform. It amazes me how many people around the world are playing the `ukulele and are able to get world class instructions all through the internet. I've been able to see many posts and videos of people in distant lands progress in their skills because of what they learned here. Aldrine, Esaki and Aaron - you guys are changing the world (literally) and it's awesome to watch you living out your dreams.

Agreed - UU is a great place to hang out and I have learned some great stuff here.

That's Right on the money.....The best ukulele forum out now....thanks to the Staff of UU....:rock::shaka::bowdown:
And of course the awesome mods too!!!!

Last edited:
* The best musical instruction site out now :p :spam:

Hip hip... hooray for the UU staff!!! Hip hip ... hooray for UU moderators!! Hip hip... hooray for UU members!

It's a great scene here; thanks everyone!

That's Right on the money.....The best ukulele forum out now....thanks to the Staff of UU....:rock::shaka::bowdown:

I couldn't agree more!!!!

Much Mahalos!!!!!

Right on Mike. I remember lounging around at the condo in Kauai with Aldymon when he told me about the concept of creating this place call Ukulele Underground. I knew then it was going to be a good thing but it has turned out to be way more than that. Congrats to the staff and all of UU.

Thank you aldrine, ryan and aaron this is such a great site. I cant thank you enough for your work.

Agree with mm stan.

Ukulele Underground...no ka oi!!!!

Top Bottom