Anyone ever try Rhythm rings?

I have a rhythm ring like the one pictured. They don't make a whole lot of noise, so depending on how loud you play and/or if others are playing you may not hear them. A few people in my uke group have them but no one seems to usethem anymore. Not loud enough. I guess I am saying I would not recommend.

Sounds like a good idea for timing and it looks like fun...wouldn't mind trying one:):)..hee hee thank you for sharing..Happy strummings...

Last edited:
yeah i have one and use it to keep track on my timing a i certainly struggle with rythmn, as i found out while using it during a practice session,but ive only been playing a few months, i think they are great and cheap as chips :)

I've got one. For a cheap, kitsch, cute and fun novelty to show off, YES!!!! for something practical that's helpful and that sounds great, nup. I actually find them a little distracting but they sure are cute lil things!

I have one but I don't use it much. Mine is actually pretty loud and sometimes overpowers the sound of a ukulele, I wish it were a bit softer.

I have one but it's always a tiny bit off in terms rhythm. Maybe it's that the beads move when my hand makes a certain movement that is not necessarily on the beat. Maybe I just need to practice more.

I have one but it's always a tiny bit off in terms rhythm. Maybe it's that the beads move when my hand makes a certain movement that is not necessarily on the beat. Maybe I just need to practice more.

Yep, that's exactly my problem with it too...oh, yeah, AND I need to practice more as well!!!

The painting in the back is the Orange Lady. My Sister n law painted it but I'm not sure how she came up with the idea?
Yes Rhythm rings are cheap as chips ( 296614_174092759342935_100002266350541_352646_52443888_n.jpg Vegimite chippies!!! or as I say "Cheap as nails" I quoted myself. ...Weird

Last edited:
I know the inventor and owner. They're produced 10 miles from me in San Marcos, California. There's a little adjustment in your strumming to get them in sync fith your music. Highly recommended! We used to hold shaker eggs in our palms to get the same rythm accompianiment, which took a whole lot more work to synchronize. Ric

Top Bottom