PDA

View Full Version : Auckland, Kiwi Jammers

hoshmack
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Looking for intermediate uke players around Auckland City. I can also play guitar and harmonica. Looking for male/female, younger/older people to jam just to have fun. I live in the city center so don't have a garage-like place to jam but I go to parks around the city and play. It's really fun. So reply to this thread or text me: 0220442005

BrStrummer
10-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi there,

I would be keen to meet up and Jam. I usually jut strum alone at home but I mostly play in parks like you, One Tree Hill, Bastion Point those sorts of places...I can sing to save myself but all I know is I love jamming ukulele! I recently moved to Auckland and so I haven't jammed with anyone sisnce moving here over a year ago...let me know if you are keen.

hoshmack
10-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi there nice to hear a reply, i was thinking that all of the Kiwi strummers are in Wellington :)) Yes of course I'm keen i would like to jam with ya. I just started playing guitar in a band (well duo actually) but ukulele always has something special for me. I would like to play with you on weekends if you'd like. You can check my utube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/hoshmack

and please check your PM.

Fatt Max
10-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey dudes

Im in Auckland as well, keen to meet up for a jam. I live out east but work in town. Be good to have a bash at some point

hoshmack
10-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey mate check my details in your PM.

Zee
08-09-2012, 10:12 PM
To revive a somewhat old thread.. I'm keen to meet up with some fellow ukulele-ists for a jam, so if any of you guys are still interested, let me know :D

amiewee
12-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey! I'm keen! Was part of a group on the shore for a good part of the year but it was a bit 'arts and crafts at the retirement village'. Give us a yell if you set something up!

lauburu
05-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Ukulele Ceili at the Claddagh in Newmarket. Monday May 20th 7pm. Bring your uke, bring your voice, bring someone to carry you home.
All welcome.

lauburu
10-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Ukulele Ceilis are still going strong at the Claddagh in Newmarket, Auckland. Held on the 3rd Monday of every month. We generally get about 50 people along - all ages, wide range of abilities, new songs most weeks, open mike gives closet rock stars a chance to shine. All welcome