Tutorial 2- Spanish Piece

Ukesista

Reaction score
It's wonderful to have a nice musical way to improve dexterity. Pulls it right from work to pleasure. Thanks.

Great videos! I figured out parts 1 and 2 in low G. I just hope part 3 converts nicely too.

:eek: AH!
Malaguena! I like to play that one on guitar. I love the video! I was wondering if it could be played on uke with a range that didn't sound unbalanced.
Another good Spanish piece is "Asturias" by Isaac Albeniz. It was written for piano, but was adapted for guitar forever ago and sounds amazing as a classical guitar piece. I should start working on an ukulele arangement like you've done with the melody of Malaguena.

Last edited:
Hey guys great that you are all appreciating the videos and tutorials.

SJakef, I'd love to claim to be the composer but another player on youtube tabed this out.

Leaveit2jane "Pulls it right from work to pleasure"- it sure does doesn't it, it's great for building strength, flexibility, dexterity as you say and warming up for other songs.

Sukie- have fun with it

SuperSecretBETA- I realised I should have put up the tuning when I watched it back this morning, GCEA and I'm playing a concert uke. Great that you worked out a low G version, would love to hear it.

Valerie- hope you enjoy playing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom