KNOCKING ON HEAVEN"S DOOR - Right hand close-up

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here is the Wembley Stadium version.

People often ask me what the strumming pattern is to the earlier recording I did of this song. Well, there isn't one. I recorded this to show the sort of thing I do with the strumming and picking.

It is performed live, one take.

I also get asked about the chords too. They really are easy-peasy. I'll make an exception and write out the chords:

G / D / | Am / / / | G / D / | C / / / | Repeat all the way through

Awesome! The sounds great and the Wembley backdrop is cool. I like how you really jam this out. Also your video on youtube helped me decide on buying an ohana sk-25z for which I'm grateful.

Excellent! What a great cover of a classic Dylan tune. And, I think the vocal styling was a great rendition as well, easily one of my favorites from your many covers.

Ken, this illustrates how musicianship can really make a song. That was a wonderful rendition.

Awesome! The sounds great and the Wembley backdrop is cool. I like how you really jam this out. Also your video on youtube helped me decide on buying an ohana sk-25z for which I'm grateful.

It is a great song to do because the chord sequence is so easy. You can really get into the zone and not think.

Excellent! What a great cover of a classic Dylan tune. And, I think the vocal styling was a great rendition as well, easily one of my favorites from your many covers.

Thanks. I love singing this one.

Awesome awesome awesome! One of my fav songs.

Thank you very much.

Ken, this illustrates how musicianship can really make a song. That was a wonderful rendition.

Playing quietly in a loud song is part of the secret. Varying the volume. Thanks for listening.

Ken there is something about your voice that I find kinda cool......a certain roughness or raspyness that really works for song such as this one.

Nice Job Ken, loved it... I agree on playing at the moment and your style changes with you mood ...

Top Bottom