TC Electronics Flashback Delay Demo

lambchop

Reaction score
Little demo of the Tape setting on my new TC Flashback delay pedal. I love this thing. Has a 40 second looper that I hope to demo soon. Mike

What is that, the analog setting? Or a toneprint?

Very frikkin cool. My father in law put me on his amp with a delay like that and I couldn't even play it got me so confused. Course I have a hard enough time playin even without something confusing me! :D

Very frikkin cool. My father in law put me on his amp with a delay like that and I couldn't even play it got me so confused. Course I have a hard enough time playin even without something confusing me! :D

It is confusing. On the Flashback you can set the tempo or timing of the delay either by a delay button, which goes up to seven seconds (crazy) or you can hold down the pedal button and tap in the tempo by playing quarter notes across the stings. It took a long time to figure the timing of it, and someone who knows or works with delays more than I do will see all the flaws in the timing, but I was okay with it and just wanted to put a video up there. Have not done one in a long time, so I appreciate your comments. I mainly bought the Flashback to use as a live looper and hope to find the time to video or blog about that. The looper is 40 seconds and super easy to use - no storage, but you can do infinite overdubs and it is great for a live setting. People really like seeing that stuff and it comes in handy when you are a one-man show like me. Mike

The real master of using the echo has always been Jean Luc Ponty:

Last edited:
Top Bottom