Lake salvaged quilted maple. Ummmmmm

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Here are a few shots of the batch of ukes I am finishing up right now. The First one is some lake salvaged quilted maple I have been saving for years.
The craziest thing about this maple is that is it's natural color. No silly white maple here!
And, here is a link to the building progress of the ukes. http://www.devineguitars.com/guitar-ukulele-blog/
salvage-maple-ukulele.jpg

curly-koa-tenor-ukulele.jpg

african-blackwood-ukulele-back-with-inlay.jpg

ukulele-finishing.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's amazing! Would love to own one of your works of art someday...

I love the dark one with the diamond inlay in the back, but they are all awesome!

yummy yummy yummy I got love in ma tummy...oh no eugenie...here comes that ol' feeling again :uhoh:

I will totally arm wrestle you for that maple uke- it is AMAZING..they all are, but that one is the bees knees

OMG! That is GORGEOUS!! It reminds me of the NZ Kauri that was unearthed when they built the Motorway thru South Auckland some 25+ years ago & they found a large number of full grown Kauri trees/logs that had fallen over into a bog thousands of years ago - and they were slowly dried out & milled for EXQUISITE wood work projects! It was called Swamp Kauri

Those would grace ANY member's collection with pride

Roberta

Last edited:
Man those are simply sick! Gorgeous would be an understatement. I would not want one of those as I would just simply stare at them all day and never leave my house. Probably wind up like Smegal in the Lord of the Rings......"my precious" :)

There should be rules about posting that kind of p*** on the forum, now I have to clean the saliva off my Dolphin.

I agree with zacht. It is time that we come up with some rules about posting these photos of magnificent ukuleles in front of the eyes of people afflicted with UAS. It is akin to wafting the aroma of a fine single malt under the nose of an alcoholic.

All kidding aside, beautiful, beautiful work Eric. I would love to hear how they sound. :)

Dear God, what magnificent work sir!

Love love love love love love......

Aloha Eroc,
Absoultely stunning...UU discounts?? hee hee thanks for sharing.. I want I want...vs I need I need.....hmmmmm

Top Bottom