"Chill at the Grill"

Kanaka916

Reaction score
The guys at HSG are celebrating their 3rd Anniversary in Sac/EG on Sept 20 @ 5PM. There's gonna be live music, dancers and kanikapila. If there are any questions, drop me a PM or reply to this thread. Hopefully we'll see UU members from the 916 and surrounding areas. So come on down and . . .

"Chill at the Grill"

BTW,we're just a bunch of guys from the 808 who usually kanikapila on Friday evenings and the number can range anywhere from 4-16. So if you not doing anything on Friday evenings, come join us and have a good time.

HSGFLIER2gjpdf_01.jpg

Last edited:
on friday night we'll do our usual friday night kanikapila jam and on saturday is the anniversary jam. hope to see u guys there.

Sounds like a good time! that same sat is an aloha fest in napa -- much closer to home...

I'd love to go, but it's about a 2 hour drive one-way for me... Is anyone else from the Bay Area going?

Hey Jeremy, howzit? Yea, I'm trying to get some pictures together and hopefully get 'em posted by this weekend. We opened, which was not the plan, but for the most part, I think it went well. They're talkin about doing one to kick off summer and one to end the summer. Hopefully it bears fruit, but for sure we'll be doing the anniversary thing again. We'll keep you in the loop.

A few pics from "Chill at da Grill" courtesy of Braddah George West.

HSG002e.jpg

HSG003.jpg

HSG004.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you had a great time. I hope they make this an annual event (or more often!) and I'll try to make it up there next time.

Oh shoots, in the 1st picture, that's me in the white T-shirt, FHS72 in the red shirt . . . and dhkane in the 2nd pic

BruddahDANNY.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, it was. Started at about 5 PM and went to 10. Trying to plan for next year and customers were asking about doing one before summer and one to end the summer. It sounded good but it's gonna be something that has to be planned out. Will post updates.

bur cool! i should round up some of de guys an head up dea for a fri night jam.

do you guys ever go down to vacaville? I hear theres a spot that hosts weekly jam sesh's.

Try organizing one and see if it catches on. Haven't heard about the Vacaville jam sessions, you got any mo info on that. For me, kinda hard to make, cause I work da mid shift.

Top Bottom