uku for parts on e bay

mal-c

Reaction score
Hi guys,I have just been looking at an old concert ukulele on e bay ,advertised for wood or parts.It has a cracked back.I f was to replace the front and back to make it into a resonator uke, what tone wood should I use.Mal

300607734660Item specifics
Condition: For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended or is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition Instrument: Ukulele
Size: 4/4 Brand:jetel

Item number: 300607734660Item specifics
Condition: For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended or is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition Instrument: Ukulele
Size: 4/4 Brand: Jetel

A Jetel concert ukulele complete with case made in France I believe...Won't take much to fix it and the case is worth about £20..Pity to turn it into one of those nasty metalic sounding reso thingies :(..anyway now you've drawn attention to it someone else reading this will snaffle it up if you're not carefull:D

Top Bottom