homemade ukulele case

taylorc0x

Reaction score
hey everyone, just to let you know, i am incredibly cheap. so instead of getting a case for my new lanikai curly-koa tenor, i took the box and the foam wrapping it came with, snagged some duck tape, packaging tape, cation tape, velcro, and an old coat hanger and made this thingPhoto on 2011-10-16 at 09.48 #3.jpgPhoto on 2011-10-16 at 09.48 #4.jpgPhoto on 2011-10-16 at 09.48.jpgPhoto on 2011-10-16 at 09.49 #2.jpgPhoto on 2011-10-16 at 09.49.jpg. let me know what you think and share your ideas on home-made uke cases!

Cool. Just remember to keep adding more duct tape every week. Once you've used up a whole roll, your case will be finished.

You know, as a way to have a case for keeping your baby safe while at home, or maybe for easy transport in the car, this is a great idea.

Double-plus good for being inventive!

I just bought fifty. Quality product, avoid fire though. ;)

oh man don't i know it, thats one of the reasons i did this was so i could use my on-hand cash to get a humidifier instead of a case.

You can make a very effective cheap humidifier as well using a sponge and closable plastic soap dish. Google it for some ideas.

Top Bottom