PDA

View Full Version : Songs on UU+

Vindario
10-17-2011, 04:52 AM
When will we learn songs at UU+? If I remeber right Aldrine said something about that. And does anyone have an idea of things that we can expect from UU+? Its a great way to learn ukulele, but i would really like to get some more information about what we are gonna learn in the future from UU+.

RyRod
10-17-2011, 05:43 AM
I didn't think UU+, or Ukulele Underground University, is about learning songs. I always thought it was for learning techniques and theory. I've been doing the UU+ thing for a few months now and I've learned quite a bit from 103, theory and blues.

As for "what are we going to learn in the future", I guess it depends on what they upload. UU+ is just replays of the live UUU broadcast. There are still a few weeks of Music Theory and Blues that need to be uploaded, but that's it.

The live lessons and the big monthly lesson are about learning songs.

peytakeeho
10-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Go on the UU+ forum and request stuff :)

Vindario
10-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Where can i find the UU+ forum? Sry for beeing noob :P

RyRod
10-18-2011, 10:37 AM
No problem with being a noob....

There's no UU+ forum either. There's a UUU forum that's only available when you're signed up for that. If there is a UU+ forum then I'm missing something.

You really don't get any say in what goes up in UU+.

All UU+ offers is replays of UUU lessons, special contests, offers, and other learning tools. It's still a great thing.