From the bush tucker man composer., Nice uke piece I'm going to learn.

webby

Reaction score
Walking My Baby Back Home with Rory O'Donoghue on ukulele

Hey - is that Rory O'Donoghue of Auntie Jack fame?? Thin Arthur?? He's a neat guy!! I am on my 93 year old stepmother's computer til Fri - so can't pull up youtubes just now! Darn it!! Will check him out when I get home.

He is also a triathlete! We've bumped into him at numerous races here as my other half is a very serious triathlete!!

I STILL love the whole Auntie Jack thing (was watching it from day 1) and all the spin offs as well! He always WAS a talented musician

Roberta

Last edited:
Hey - is that Rory O'Donoghue of Auntie Jack fame?? Thin Arthur?? He's a neat guy!! I am on my 93 year old stepmother's computer til Fri - so can't pull up youtubes just now! Darn it!! Will check him out when I get home.

He is also a triathlete! We've bumped into him at numerous races here as my other half is a very serious triathlete!!

I STILL love the whole Auntie Jack thing (was watching it from day 1) and all the spin offs as well! He always WAS a talented musician

Roberta

yeh H'es a true hidden icon.

He's new to youtube though, Here is his channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/roryracer10#g/u

Some great tutorials with hopefully heaps more to come, send him some encouragement, he's a great teacher.

Also a great uke player, there are a couple of nice uke tracks on that page already.

Many Thanks for that link - Neat version of an oldie but a goodie! I will check out what else he has on it!

Cheers

Roberta

Last edited:
Top Bottom