Worlds Best Wife

mascompro

Reaction score
Just got a text from my wife "guess who got a new uke"

She got me the KoAloha koa Soprano I have been salivating over.

I guess all the subtle hints, and blatant begging paid off. :D

Just got a text from my wife "guess who got a new uke"

She got me the KoAloha koa Soprano I have been salivating over.

I guess all the subtle hints, and blatant begging paid off. :D

Congratulations! I got my Kamaka HF-3 pretty much the same way. Happy strumming!!

same with me and my dolphin lol

Congratulations on both getting a new ukulele and having a wonderful wife (for whom you should buy something expensive really soon :) ).

I never seem to give my wife the chance to surprise me like that. Though, when I called her and told her I was thinking about that Kanile'a her reply was, "well, what are you waiting for?"

You think maybe she could get in touch with my wife and give here a couple of "Buy a KoAloha for Hubby" lessons?

That's awesome!!!!!! My wife has contributed to my collection 3.5 times! (one time she split the cost of my G-String Sun for my birthday).

Wives who purchase ukes rock!!!

WWPUR!

Cheers,
Skottoman

Wow Congrats! What a great spouse! I got a uke for my wife once. Thought it was a pretty good trade. :)

Awesome wife- Total keeper.
I mentioned to mine that I really really wanted a Mya Moe, so on my birthday I got an owl piggy bank (I have thing for owls), it is orange ceramic (my favorite color) and it was stuffed with seed money for the Mya. I have fifteen Ukuleles and she has one (which she plays nightly- she just does not seem to need any more), but she understands my needs :)

Thanx all, she is indeed a total keeper.
Many of your comments gave me a good chuckle.
I currently only have the 3 ukes, but I keep improving the quality, and doubling the price with each acquisition. so I guess that sets me up for possibly a Kamaka concert next, and I do want to join the Mya Moe family at some point, but I also see a UBASS in my future, and ..............:D

Top Bottom