Today is not my day.

ItsMrPitchy

Reaction score
Earlier I tried to record a video, did about five takes and three were al right. Being the genius I am i thought lets delete those 5 because I think I can do better. Then what happens I have no footage and I am in the middle of a recording going well and the battery dies.

If that wasnt enough on the way back from college the gears on my bike stop working so i have to walk 3 miles up hill.

Hopefully i will be able record that video this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the supportive comment. Your completely right i need to keep my chin up. Guess i just got really frustrated.

...so i have to walk 3 miles up hill.

Hey, it's not a bad day until you have to do that through four feet of snow and it's uphill both ways!

And, when I was a kid, we didn't have shoes. We didn't need shoes 'cause we didn't have feet. We were happy we had knees to walk on... LOL

Sorry for the bummer day, hopefully tomorrow will be better - hey, it has to be, tomorrow is Saturday! Ooooh, that means "It's Friday, Friday..."

Ahhh, crud, now I ruined my own day!

Edit: Whoa, what a time warp, this is Monday - holy smokes what was in that sandwich I had for lunch???!!!

gee, it's an exact copy of my day minus the exercise. :eek:

I tried to record something yesterday too...had about a dozen tries at a simple little melody and d'ya think I could play it? Turned the camera off and, bang, first try. Aaaaargh!!! Now you've got all those takes behind you, you'll come back to it fresh and it'll be all there in your head and fingers, ready to come out and play it the way you know you can bro. Happy trails!

Thanks again guys you can always count on the UU guys to give you some encouragement.

Sorry to hear the rough day you're having.....can you connect your bike to your batteries of your computer..hee hee pedal power..

Pretty funny guys!! Sitting at home with a cold. Made my day.
And I hear you about the recording frustrations.

Top Bottom