Learn uke via hypnosis

v30

Reaction score
[video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEARN-PLAY-UKULELE-SUBLIMINAL-HYPNOSIS-CD-/400250514438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d30ca2c06[/video]

"Most of the people who have used this Subliminally Learning To Play Ukulele CD have seen the effect within 1 month! All you need to do is to simply listen to this CD (preferably once every day)."

You've been going about this all wrong..........You're welcome :)

Last edited:
That's hilarious.

First they claim to add subliminal messages to "good old classical music", at frequencies that the conscious mind can't hear.

Then they encode it as MP3 files... which is a compression technology that works by essentially removing parts of music that the conscious mind can't hear.

JJ

That's hilarious.

First they claim to add subliminal messages to "good old classical music", at frequencies that the conscious mind can't hear.

Then they encode it as MP3 files... which is a compression technology that works by essentially removing parts of music that the conscious mind can't hear.

JJ
:) oh that did make me laugh, how ironic :) was just about to order one, as the buy everything that is dodgy off ebay hypno cd has worked on me :)

Ok...Am I missing something here?

Isn't learning the uke ( and goodness knows I am still very much a learner) actually part of the hobby which takes us away from the stresses and strains of life! Even if it did work, as subliminal stuff can make people feel hungry, loose weight and all kinds off stuff, ( but I doubt it would be as good as advertised), wouldn't a CD which programmed me to play like Jake or something kinda defeat the point of the hobby with all its steps of pleasure and frustration and individual technique?

Chris

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is all.

Top Bottom