WOW what a difference

jsigone

Reaction score
strings make:D I got a lanikai LU21C couple weeks back but was lacking some sounds. Was already looking into upgrading the uke but wanted to see what new strings would do. Got home around midnite and found a envelope of strings from MGM came in. Strung it up right there. Woke up a lil early so I can play for a while before work. What a tone difference it makes, its so clean. I got the Aquila low G set, I was surprised on the wound string but damn it sounds good. The sounds just jumps of the uke now and even better when picking with my middle finger on some riffs. On the other strings I'd have to pick hard just to hear it, these don't require anything like that. My wife is even impressed with the sounds.

Thanks MGM for the ubber fast shipping:music::rock::music:

What a difference a string change makes huh? Its the first thing I do whenever I pick up a new uke! After watching the Uke Got Mail from Mike Da Silva's I am now more curious about mixing and matching string brands and types too. I'm thinking of ordering a sample pack from MGM to start experimenting!

yup yup...strings make a huge difference...and yup MGM is the place to go for strings.

Top Bottom