"Give A Little Whistle"

H

Hippie Dribble

1940. Leigh Harline, Paul Smith, Ned Washington, Victor Young, Frank Churchill.

From the soundtrack to the Walt Disney film 'Pinocchio', which, in my opinion at least, is nearly the best Disney score of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sx9GS44k3I

Dedicated to Mark (mds725), Cliff, and his ol' mate Jiminy Cricket! Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching! :)

Last edited:
Jon - you had the little ones dancing around trying to whistle while I was trying to get them ready for school - between the two of them, you got four enthusiastic thumbs up..... well done!

Jon, I have watched all of your vid postings and really enjoy them. This one really brought a smile to my face :) I always smile at your adeptness with the thumb one finger picking. Very effective and impressive. Your uke playing is always so in sync with your song choice they seem to be prearranged (but probably not :)) Keep them coming - you provide a light-hearted spirit to the site enjoyed by many of us!! Lozark

Great performance. Well played, well sang, well whistled :).
Very entertaining and a pleasure to watch. Cheers!

thankyou Carrie, Bill and v30 so much, glad you enjoyed the tune.

Lozark, that's very very kind of you to say those things mate. Blessings brother. :)

love it. your stuff is so uplifting! keep it up!

thanks rem and Dave..hmmm...it all looks a bit ho-hum to the great man himself though he he :uhoh:

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
This may be one of my all time favorites and defintely in the top 3 of yours...and that Mya Moe really sings almost as good as you...wonderful voices....(Mya Moe and you)
Oh yeah...I just noticed...you are up to 102 videos, holy smokes ..Congratulations and keep um coming our way...wish I had an alert everytime you post..
seems I am always late to find them.. happy strummings..mm Stan

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
This may be one of my all time favorites and defintely in the top 3 of yours...and that Mya Moe really sings almost as good as you...wonderful voices....(Mya Moe and you)
Oh yeah...I just noticed...you are up to 102 videos, holy smokes ..Congratulations and keep um coming our way...wish I had an alert everytime you post..
seems I am always late to find them.. happy strummings..mm Stan
thanks a lot Stan. Awesome to see you back here on the videos board mate, encouraging us all. Means a lot Bruddah. Yep, really happy with this Mya Moe. It's a pleasant surprise...I was worried about the all-maple being a bit thin, lacking volume and sustain, but no, it has a stroing voic, lovely sustain and is a dream to play. Alert???!!!! You got that right! :eek:

Top Bottom