Sound and beauty Custom Halekoa Premium Koa Tenor

MGM

Reaction score
I am the exclusive seller of Steve Williams ukuleles. I discoverd his ukes while trummi an vintage martin soprano an tried his that was hanging rigth nxt to the Martin His sound blew the vintage Main away...I seeked him ou an now preorder ukuleles from him. Steve only is able to make about 3 ukulele a year an his craftsmanship an wood choice is outstanding. This Tenor has a rich and open sound w volume as well as all four sides of th ukulele wih perfectly matched tightly curled Koa all from same board, 14 frets to body and deluxe friction tuners. Tuned low g I will attempt to make a youtube as my fingertips have no feeling from my illness. See pictures calll or email for info..Aloha MGM
ps.....Thanks for all the emails and calls on my health...sorry to say that things are not improving and outlook on long term prognosis is not well. Mahalo see marketplace on flea market or email me for photos.....too ill to figure out this upload to them to upload then to site thing....

Aloha Mike,
Glad to hear from you...I will keep praying for you and hopes your prognosis will change and you will improve...
Thank you for updating us on your condition and keeping us in the loop, we all care for you and are wishing you the best.
Yes Yes remember Steves ukes, BTW ....is Sat still on?? Haiku... Malama Pono and A Hui Ho.... Hope you still jammin on da uke brah...MM Stan

Good to see you back here Michael. Keep up the good fight.

Does Steve still work at Martin/MacArthur?

Top Bottom