Madonna - La Isla Bonita

jontom

Reaction score

Hey guys!
I just wanted to share some pre-production of my upcoming album.. it's "La isla bonita" by Madonna played on my Kanile'a K-3/Worth Brown Fat. I hope you like it!

that was amazing

Aloha Jon tom,
Great playing ....awesome dude..Your make that k3 sing...keep them videos..love loved it...almost like Jake ...Happy Strummings...thank you for sharing..I'm very impressed...MM Stan

Love this Madonna song, great job - thanks for posting...

VERY nice, I'd love to learn how to play that, great tune and very cool arrangement

wow thanks a lot guys
actually this is part of my project. I decided to cover the whole Madonna album "True Blue" with these kind of arrangements... if you're interested I can definately write down the tabs!

Actually I thought about doing "Borderline" but... I'm scared to end up with an entire set of Madonna covers, I have 9 songs already!

Jim, next time I'm going to take a picture. It's a basic webcam tied to the headstock with two rubber bands. I know the quality is not top-notch especially when you play fast but I found it useful for my instructional videos, especially when I explain left hand techniques.

Here's another video of me doing "Live to Tell" and "Papa don't preach" (skip to 2:35). Unfortunately I messed it up here and there but you got the idea... I was reasonably under pressure and it was 10AM!! I think it was the first time I went on stage around that time.

wow thanks a lot guys
actually this is part of my project. I decided to cover the whole Madonna album "True Blue" with these kind of arrangements... if you're interested I can definately write down the tabs!

i managed to figure out a good portion of it, though without the intricate details you are playing. again, very nice.

Great job, and I love the idea of a True Blue cover album :).

That really hit the spot, jontom. You keep a nice roll going on this one. The video works nicely as well. Thankyou for the lift. La Isla Bonita Madonna!
Best wishes, Billsie

My Original Song on YouTube

...and here's the final version featured on my upcoming record:

it's a long distance collaboration between me and jeff peterson. I hope you like it!

Top Bottom