New (old) Tiple day!

zac987

Reaction score
Thanks to the awesome Dirk from southcoastukes, I now have my hands on a Bruno "The Vernon" Tiple! I tuned it up and it sounds great. I can't wait to write some folk-punk songs on it.

8e446d64.jpg

380cf804.jpg

0ffa6af7.jpg

Last edited:
Ay ay ay, what a honey! Can't wait to hear it.

Am so glad Zach got this Tiple! It's a great old instrument, and I haven't had time to play much of anything lately. (Guess I'll have to get it off my signature.)

It was an epic delivery - as you can see from the interesting notations on the box, it traveled around a bit before arriving at it's intended destination. I learned from this not to trust USPS instructions when they don't make sense. Also Zach's playboy lifestyle was a contributing factor, as he apparently has beachfront accomadations in Clearwater and condos by the Disney complex in Orlando (lucky dog!).

It will be interesting to hear how he transitions this old classic intrument from tunes like "You are My Sunshine" and "Irene, Goodnight", to punk rock versions of Disney songs (When you Wish Upon a Star?).

Oh man. I just realized how messy my living room is. Trust that I treat my instruments better than I treat my apartment.

Yes, quite the playboy college lifestyle. Complete with pizza rolls, ramen noodles and all... ;)

Top Bottom