Me Grandad's Flannelette Nightshirt

Excellent! Love it!

Aloha John,
Nice...love that vintage sounds...at first didn't reconize you in the outfit.. thanks for sharing..happy Strummings..mm Stan

Excellent! :)

And I'm from Wigan (where George was born) and considering you ain't a native, you can do a pretty good accent!
Next time you're in Wigan, I'll take ye out for fish and chips and do a duet with thee! Hee hee! Turned out nice again, hasn't it? :)

Brilliant John! Just wonderful stuff mate; awesome playing with flair and pizazz. Top shelf. :)

Very good John! I've been listening to a lot of his songs recently & amazed at just how smutty they are!! Well done

Roberta

Very good John! I've been listening to a lot of his songs recently & amazed at just how smutty they are!! Well done

Roberta

:D Someone once said that his songs are so dirty, they're really only single entendres.

Thanks a lot, Roberta, Tor, Carrie, Stan, Jon, Gmoney and Ambient Doughnut; I really appreciate your opinion. :) UkeLad - You're from Wigan? Thanks for being kind about my attempt at losing my NY accent and speaking English properly. ;)

This made me smile so wide my face hurts...great rendition, and that BU sounds top shelf. Great playing, great singing, and great tribute to George. I plan to play this immediately tomorrow for the eight year old I drive to school every day. She can sing almost all of George's songs, which makes my life just grand.

UkeLad - You're from Wigan? Thanks for being kind about my attempt at losing my NY accent and speaking English properly. ;)

I am indeed - so it's very easy for me to do the accent - because I already have it - I've heard some REALLY crappy versions of George from UK folk, so to hear someone across the pond doing such a difficult accent, is certainly worthy of note - again, well done to you sir. :)

Ditto to everything everyone else already said. It was fabulous and well done. You are a good entertainer. I loved it!

John, as a famous person once said: "Turned out nice again!" :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom