FS: Kiwaya KTS-4<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDW

Reaction score
Kiwaya KTS-4 solid mahogany soprano uke. These instruments are one of the best available today. The action, intonation and balance is fantastic with a loud resonant tone. This instrument is in flawless condition- not a nick, scratch or mark on it. The strings are upgraded to Worth BM strings, which only makes it better. Price-$475 includes shipping in the US. Case is included.

kiwaya.jpg

Thanks. It really is an amazing instrument and feather light. It has everything one would hope for from one of the vintage instruments, except the problems!

nice one Ed! Nice price too... :)

I'll sweeten the deal at $460!

I recently purchased a KTS-4 from another individual at a very similar price, and I love it! It had been on my wish list and I was glad to get it at a lower price.

The KTS-4 is a match in quality to our KoAloha soprano, though the mahogany naturally has a different tone than the koa. We're pleased to have both and occasionally play them together. (I keep their cases together too, and I think they're developing a "thing" for each other.)

Design is simple, but fit and finish are excellent. Intonation is perfect and the action...well, my husband said, "I think this is what people mean when they say 'It plays like butter.'"

I have a KTS-4 and its just about perfect . That's a great price.It's like a brand new vintage Martin .

Still available.

Maybe nobody likes REALLY nice ukes at GREAT prices! ;)

I'd rather not go to auction and get hammered with the fees.

Last edited:
Awfully quiet out there.

(cue sound of crickets)

Still available.

Maybe nobody likes REALLY nice ukes at GREAT prices! ;)

I'd rather not go to auction and get hammered with the fees.

I love really nice ukes at great prices. Got all mine at what I think are great prices. If I needed another soprano I'd be all over this. If I could only keep 1 of my instruments it would be my Kiwaya. It is nearly perfect. If anyone wants that vintage Martin mahogany sound without the vintage issues, you need to buy this.

Last call- $450!

I'd be happy to consider offers......

Hi EDW,
pm sent....
Best regards.

still available

Still available, but you'll need to be patient with communication. We had a freak storm here in the northeast and there is a great deal of disruption to power, internet, etc. I will respond when I manage to get a connection. It will be a few days until we are back up and running.

1 day special- Today only

$440 for buyers in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom