Mya Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Concert Classic

H

Hippie Dribble

<SOLD>hi folks, a really gorgeous uke here.

I am the second owner. I bought this from the original owner about 4 months ago. The uke was built last December but shows no signs of use. It plays like a dream. Bright, clear crisp voice, great note distinction, awesome intonation and excellent volue and sustain. Just need the money to pay for another one...shucks.

this is a wood upgrade from the standard models. The grain is amazing with the unique chocolate heart but gorgeously quilted as well with a lovely 3D effect

some specs:
chocolate heart mango top, back, sides and headplate
mahogany neck
ebony fretboard and bridge
bone nut and saddle
19 frets, 14 to the body
peghed geared tuners
strung with worth clears
comes with certificate of ownership and new hardshell case

2 small issues:
(1) very slight buzz on G string which I have remedied with a cigarette paper. A simple and quick fix for any luthier.
(ii) a very slight 'wavy' ridge underneath the bridge on the face of the ukulele. Does not affect sound at all and is undetectable to photos, only by running your fingers over it can you tell.

link to Mya Moe gallery photos:
http://myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=365&submit=Track

some pictures:
DSCF0028.jpgDSCF0027.jpgDSCF0032.jpgDSCF0030.jpg

video demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghTJUlHcS44

$1050 new with case with waiting list til next March.

I am asking $800 with buyer to pay shipping (Aus buyers add $25, international add $50 and I will make up the difference). payment by paypal lease.

Thanks for looking everyone. More pictures to follow! :)

edit: sorry folks, I wrote 'Classic' in the title but it's actually a 'Tradition' model. New sale price quoted is as described though!

Last edited:
Very tempting Jon......

John,
Mate.....
You are killing me! 2 mya moes in one day?! Can I expect to see a tenor next?

Seriouse consideration on this one- and a great price too. Might have to wait for you to post a tenor though. I suspect this will sell within a day or two at the latest :)

Another beauty! I'll have to think about this one - I miss the MM headstock but boy it sounds nice. Love your version of Worried Man by the way!

glad you're interested guys. In truth, not really sure how to price this one. with the 2 issues mentioned I obviously am asking lower than I would have otherwise, but they really are very small things. Hoping 850 is a fair ask?

I think the price is fine. I'm just torn because I have a MM on order already! Now if this was yer sycamore the deal would already be done... I bet it sells before I get up in the morning. Nice ukes Eugene!

I think the price is fine. I'm just torn because I have a MM on order already! Now if this was yer sycamore the deal would already be done... I bet it sells before I get up in the morning. Nice ukes Eugene!

oh Mary, so close to puting the sycamore up but can't bear to part with it just yet...

oh Mary, so close to puting the sycamore up but can't bear to part with it just yet...

I feel your pain. I sold a Stradelele and a Black Bear tenor this week ya know! Hmm - if I'd known you wanted the Black Bear maybe I could have coaxed the sycamore uke from your sweaty hands...too late for that though.

Also, I like the Classic look on the MMs and I think yours are mostly Tradition, right? I think the title on this ad should actually say Tradition, not Classic. All right, now I'm getting picky - must be time to go to bed. Check in with you here tomorrow! - M

I feel your pain. I sold a Stradelele and a Black Bear tenor this week ya know! Hmm - if I'd known you wanted the Black Bear maybe I could have coaxed the sycamore uke from your sweaty hands...too late for that though.

Also, I like the Classic look on the MMs and I think yours are mostly Tradition, right? I think the title on this ad should actually say Tradition, not Classic. All right, now I'm getting picky - must be time to go to bed. Check in with you here tomorrow! - M

oops!!! sorry I wrote classic everybody. It's a tradition for sure, Mary is right there. I'll just go back and edit that in the OP. Thanks for that mate, catch you tomorrow... :)

Jon, the tenor looks great. I am finding that the MM tenor I have is much easier to play than the Kamaka tenor. Still want a concert though.......very tempting. I agree with Mary though, I like the traditional MM headstock

Jon, the tenor looks great. I am finding that the MM tenor I have is much easier to play than the Kamaka tenor. Still want a concert though.......very tempting. I agree with Mary though, I like the traditional MM headstock

yeah, fair enough Jeff, I know where you're coming from re the headstock. It is very pretty though, and, I guess to look at it from the other angle...it's one of only a handful out there with these non-traditional headplates. I'd have to check the website but there are only about 4 or 5 I think.

It's a wonderful uke, all of them are great. I am sure it will find a home quickly.

The Wallabies played well today..........

Argh!!! I want a Mya Moe So bad, and I need a concert, and I love mango, but just spent my Uke funds on my KoAloha, and so it will be a bit before they are replenished. This will be long gone I am sure. It is too beautiful to last.

Whoa.....if someone offered you 500.00 bucks for it and agreed to return it when you pay them back...would you go for that?? Hmmmm
Anyways thats a real good deal already...should be snapped up quickly....Mya Moes are worth as much as gold and that rare headstock...wish I had da money..

I would have already bought this one if I weren't afraid of getting a fancy uke shipped from Aus to the states and having it disappear in transit. Beautiful uke!

Top Bottom