Doctor Who Theme on 3 ukuleles

That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen. And I've seen this video. The costumes were ace. I love your baker scarf and the leek :p

Yeah, the KLF (Or The Timelords as they were for that song) are pretty insane. Definitely a band to look into. Once they decided they had gotten too much video for the Doctor Who mashup they went to an island in the Outer Hebrides (in Scotland) and burnt all the money they had made from it.

That is brilliant. Not sure every part of the tune is a faithful transfer but I'm in love with it, and top marks for the costumes.

Have you ever heard this song about Doctor Who, which got to Number 1 in the UK back in the 80s? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTELokKfCk

I followed the version that I have on a record, complete with the bridge that was used intermittently during the show, including the Colin Baker years. I've got a 12 inch single of that dance version, but was never really a fan of it.

That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen. And I've seen this video. The costumes were ace. I love your baker scarf and the leek :p

Yeah, the KLF (Or The Timelords as they were for that song) are pretty insane. Definitely a band to look into. Once they decided they had gotten too much video for the Doctor Who mashup they went to an island in the Outer Hebrides (in Scotland) and burnt all the money they had made from it.

I'd just like to visit the Hebrides. I hear it's beautiful there. Thanks! An ederly cousin made the scarf. In exchange, I planted her vegetable garden. The scarf is around 24 feet in length.

another super cool UKISOCIETY production. the ending was sweet!

Ah, Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker! Thanks!

You out do yourself every time! Fantastic video.

The drumming....the drumming...the mayo....the mayo....it's in my head.... I thought I could get rid of the mayo, but it's always there!....

Top Bottom