New Uke Day!

photopatch

Reaction score
Okay, so it wasn't exactly today, but I did get this baby from Mim a little over a week ago! I have been crazy busy because I am getting married in three weeks. Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out to Mim and say thank you for getting this eleuke all ready for me :) I can't believe I officially have a LEFTY haha! 408.jpg409.jpg410.jpg421_fixed.jpg426.jpg

Last edited:
Yay! It's a beauty!

congratulations photopatch!!! What a pretty eleuke. Looks gorgeous mate! Enjoy!!!!! :)

Congrats you lucky gal..on both counts... the ukulele and the guy...holy smokes...what else can a girl ask for more....is there anything else.... have fun and enjoy...MM Stan:)
Sounds like both are for forever.....

Last edited:
Congrats you lucky guy...on both counts... the ukulele and the girl...holy smokes...what can a guy ask for more....is there anything else.... have fun and enjoy...MM Stan:)
Sounds like both are for forever.....

Umm.. I'm pretty sure that is a pic of photopatch with HER ukulele. I may be wrong, but yeah.

Congratulations on the new ukulele, and on your upcoming wedding! I hope they both bring great joy for a long, long time.

Top Bottom