Would you believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
About a year ago I removed a whole bunch of videos from my YouTube channel. I just got an email into my business account from someone complaining about it and practically demanding I re-instate the stuff...Sheeesh!

Sounds like a compliment to me,......although a bit over the top in response.

BTW,....why did you remove them,.....just too old maybe?

Seems they are a bit of free advertizing in a world where that doesn't happen often, although there is still a lot of yours there.

You took down the guys "favorites"! :D

Last edited:
My content, my property, I'll be the judge of it. Challenge that and I will bite! Compliment it may be, unwarranted definitely. The internet has created too many expectations.

Pete, I thought it was quite rude of you to remove all of those videos before I could get them downloaded. You sir, are a miscreant! Put them back now.

If you don't put them back ASAP I'm going to make videos that far surpass yours and I'm going to show the world every aspect of making a ukulele... including... *GASP* joining... the... NECK... with a BARREL NUT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M INCORRIGIBLE!!!!

And get this compadre... I'm going to do it.. FREE OF CH(MONEY)ARGE.

I think it's about time to smash the tables of the money changers... again.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guessed you'd miss that one Chuck :) :). The number of people who complain about damaged ukes in shipping - it's all my fault 'cos I took down that video :( I take full responsibility so line up for your lawsuits :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I guessed you'd miss that one Chuck :) :). The number of people who complain about damaged ukes in shipping - it's all my fault 'cos I took down that video :(

I love you, Pete. Thanks for all the info you've shared. You're top shelf.
But I'm really serious about the money changers...

Last edited:
Here's my video idea of packing a uke.. Go down to the liquor store and procure favorable boxes from dumpster... grab as much packing material as possible. Come home and open a beer, then cut the box down and bend it until it's roughly the size of your uke. put some stuff on the bottom then wrap your uke in a .25 cent used t-shirt and throw it in the box... fill to the top with soft stuff on hand, tape it up and ship it out.

And never forget... smoke 'em if you got 'em...

I think my videos are going to be a hit.

P.S.... never run NMAP when you're really tanked... I'm not sure who

Last edited:
Here's my video idea of packing a uke.. Go down to the liquor store and procure favorable boxes from dumpster... grab as much packing material as possible. Come home and open a beer, then cut the box down and bend it until it's roughly the size of your uke. put some stuff on the bottom then wrap your uke in a .25 cent used t-shirt and throw it in the box... fill to the top with soft stuff on hand, tape it up and ship it out.

Video or it didn't happen.
BTW, the new Blue Vic is rather unsettling to me. You been listening to Miles Davis lately or are you just holding your breath?

Video or it didn't happen.
BTW, the new Blue Vic is rather unsettling to me. You been listening to Miles Davis lately or are you just holding your breath?

I was born this way.. hatas gonna hate. Actually, I've got the blues so bad and been blue so long I've dun turnt blue.

That face has seen quite a few fists in its time... talkking ICU action on more than one occasion... I think it gets prettier with each punch.

Last edited:
My personal reply wasn't well recieved. Must be some kind of redneck not to see how offensive his tone was... or maybe I am too sensitive. Unless i find my charger cord there are gonna be no more videos anyway :( Shot a 'wings on neck' video today after I got to some very old Brazilian mahaogany but cannot load and edit it. Obviously, the community doesn't need a variation on the built up neck video :)

What's a redneck, Pete? Is it someone who uses his status gained by his class or race to push others down?

I'm serious Pete, I want to know what you think a redneck is. Because was born and raised in the south just outside of nashville. I went from rich to poor mulitiple times and my mother was a paranoid schizophrenic who spent most of her life in mental institutions while I quit school in the 8th grade to dig ditches and foundations... raised half of my childhood in a trailer park and got many of my meals from a dumpster... I'm just curious, Pete... do you think I'm a redneck?

Ignorant, agressive, unreasonable, racist, unpleasant, intolerant - not a native of any land or country. Just demanding and unpleasant. Work out if you fit the profile Vic :)

I'm growing tired of your bullshit. Calling people rednecks is no different than calling people the N word. Grow up. And by the way.. a new system is coming. A system without the irrelevant hierarchy and looking down your nose...

Last edited:
My cranium is 24 inches in circumference, Pete. And believe me, I'm using every bit of it. how large is your brain? Let's talk about people badly.

And hell... while we're on the subject there are no borders... Hawaii was raped by the imperialist assholes in power.. just like Libia and the rest of Africa is being raped today... discuss.

I think it's about time we throw away all borders and become one

Last edited:
Your hierarchy is about done... only science will have supreme authority in the future... your idiot gods and political heros will soon be irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom