Interest Check: Koaloha Super Concert

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just posing a trade scenario, I have a Koaloha Super Concert that I've been very happy with. But Im curious to see what kind of offers I could get for it.

Id be looking for a solid wood tenor with a pick up. No real preference on wood, I just want a loud uke with a bright tone. Im intrigued by the mainland red cedar tenor, but am open to offers by anyone that might be interested.

Again this isnt a for sure thing, i just want to see what if anything pops out at me. Ill post pics of it in a bit.

Hello all,

Just posing a trade scenario, I have a Koaloha Super Concert that I've been very happy with. But Im curious to see what kind of offers I could get for it.

Id be looking for a solid wood tenor with a pick up. No real preference on wood, I just want a loud uke with a bright tone. Im intrigued by the mainland red cedar tenor, but am open to offers by anyone that might be interested.

Again this isnt a for sure thing, i just want to see what if anything pops out at me. Ill post pics of it in a bit.

Great Uke but being an owner of a red cedar and a koaloha super concert...Not even close:)

Hello all,

Does your super concert have the crown bridge or is it a newer one? That will help a lot. those crown bridges are coveted by many.

Not looking to sell so there isnt really a price. Im working on pics.

And yes it had the crown bridge.

Again I just want to reiterate, not positive at all that I really want to trade, just want see the options if I did.

Koalana?

Hello all,

Hi there,
seriously hoping you would only offer a Koalana for a Mainland....

Top Bottom