iTunes link for mp3 album!!!

Thanks, guys....Hope you like it...of all my albums, this is probably the one I have made out of pure love of the instrument....not that I don't love the piano, but the uke is absolutely wonderfully special to me - though I am no more than a simpleton strummer compared to some of the people elsewhere on UU.

Doc you are not a simpleton strummer, you play the way the song leads you to play and you have enough nice licks and turnarounds to hang it all together sweet as a button. And when you add that GOLDEN voice up front of the mix (I would give 'almost' anything to be able to sing like you!!!) it's a litle taste of the kind of stuff they must be playing up in heaven. Best thing I ever heard on youtube...and I'm a total music junkie with a collection of records, CDs and tapes in the thousands...

Lovely recording, Doc.... I'm always struck by your understanding and implementation of harmony..... I find myself trying to listen to the movement on each individual string, marveling at how you somehow manage to imply all that you do with just four notes at a time..... this is some mighty tall cotton......

Top Bottom