Ukulele (Underground) world map.

ukuhippo

Reaction score
I have the idea that most people here are from the USA, but I could be wrong. I thought it might be a fun idea to make a list of countries with the number of people coming from those countires. My guess is that most people that are fairly active here will probably see this list and most of them will probably ad themselfs.
So you can just copy the last list and add yourself to it. I'll start:

The Netherlands 1

England 1 :)

I have the idea that most people here are from the USA, but I could be wrong. I thought it might be a fun idea to make a list of countries with the number of people coming from those countires. My guess is that most people that are fairly active here will probably see this list and most of them will probably ad themselfs.
So you can just copy the last list and add yourself to it. I'll start:

The Netherlands 1

Republic of Singapore

Hong Kong/Shanghai

I signed up on the Google map - cheers to whomever took the time to put that together.... very cool - but this list of active, current users is great....

The Netherlands 2
England 1
Republic of Singapore 1
Hong Kong/Shanghai 1
Canada 1
USA 1

The Netherlands 2
England 1
Republic of Singapore 1
Hong Kong/Shanghai 1
Canada 1
USA 2

The Netherlands 2
England 1
Republic of Singapore 1
Hong Kong/Shanghai 1
Canada 1
USA 3

I'm gonna try something . . . a new thread with the your country's flag where you can add your user's name. Hopefully I can find images to all the previous listings. For the stateside members, I'll have the state flags as well as the territorial flags. Gimme some time on this so I can organize and format. Thanks . . .

Here's a sample . . .

Hawaii.gif

Kanak916

you can add South Wales to the list as well

swans.jpg welshflag.jpg

Another Aussie added ....

The Netherlands 2
England 2
Republic of Singapore 1
Hong Kong/Shanghai 1
Canada 1
USA 4