PDA

View Full Version : O Danny Boy with local scenery

v30
10-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Took a crack at a bit of video editing which I have never attempted before. For any other newbs to video editing, I took a video of myself playing O Danny Boy on a point and shoot camera, then extracted the audio from it using a free program called AVS Video Converter, then just used Windows Movie Maker to pull in some pics that I took over the summer, drag the audio in and create a couple of titles. Then upload to youtube. Pretty basic stuff to some of you I know but a first for this neanderthal. Hope you enjoy the local scenery....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwjt63YrJLk

Trinimon
10-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Looks like a photographer's paradise. Truly beautiful scenery. I'd trade it for city living! lol
Good singing 'n play'n. Well done!

23skidoo
10-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Nicely done! One of the most beautiful melodies out there and you do a fine job singing it.... the scenery is great as well - enjoyed the whole thing very much.

musicmonsterw
10-23-2011, 11:22 AM
First of all, a lovely job of playing and singing! The beautiful pictures add a very nice touch. You did great! But a caution, once you get into video editing, you might be hooked. (but it's a good obsession)

vanflynn
10-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks for sharing

itsme
10-23-2011, 04:23 PM
That was really sweet. Enjoyed the pictures a lot, too. :)