Ukulele and Tahitian Drum Classes start THIS weekend!!!

JoeyJr858

Reaction score
Aloha everyone!!!

Sorry this is last minute, but I am once again starting a new session for ukulele classes @ the Pacific Arts Dance Studio in the Miramar area.

I am pleased to announce that we will be offering 2 new classes:
KIDS (ages 6-10) from 3-4:15pm under the instruction of Janelle Fejeran.
NEW beginners adults 4:30-5:45pm under my instruction
and then my continuing course for Intermediate and Advanced students from 6-7:15pm.

ALSO I just started giving Tahitian drum lessons from 7:30pm - 9:00pm every Sunday night after ukulele (all ages/all skill levels accepted). $60/month or $20/class (walk-ins). This is a year round course w/ performance possibilities. =)

Ukulele classes will start THIS weekend and end Nov 16th.
Sept ukulele fees: $45 (3 classes, but Sept 28th 1 hr classes only)
Oct ukulele fees: $60 (4 classes, Sunday-Oct 19th moved to Saturday-Oct 18th same times)
November fees: $45 (3 classes; last class on Nov 16th)

Tution is due 1st class of each month and there are no per class payments (for ukulele)...

If you're interested or know someone who is, please feel free to email, call or text me and let's start jammin! I look forward to seeing new and old faces! I am VERY excited to continue working w/ my intermediate/advanced group as they have improved so so much in the last 1-2 years! I'm truly proud of their accomplishments and look forward to building the new students toward those same successes! =)

My wife and I are expecting our 1st baby to be born the 3rd week of November, so ukulele class won't be offered again until 1st week of January! Gotta put in my daddy duties! =)

K, I think that's it! Sunday... let's do this!

Mahalo nui loa,

`><((((º> `><((((º>
Joseph Villena Jr
`><((((º> `><((((º>

Cell: 858-248.1208 (text capable) or 8582481208@vtext.com (Text via email)
jrvillena@yahoo.com

Top Bottom