Mya Moe Master Grade Myrtle Super Soprano<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<SOLD>

built August 2011. as good as brand new, maybe an hour playing time. #595. immaculate condition, no issues. The uke plays very smoothly and has a crystal clear voice.

some specs:
master grade myrtle top, back and sides
mahogany neck
ebony fretboard and bridge
bone nut and saddle
leopardwood and maple headplate
worth clears
K&K twinspot pickup
handrubbed oil finish
hardcase

some pictures...
DSCF0047.jpgDSCF0046.jpgDSCF0044.jpgDSCF0045.jpg
more to follow.

ukulele cost $1450; with pickup, master grade wood and hardshell case. I am asking $1250 + shipping (Aust buyers add $25. International buyers add $50 and I will pick up the difference...overseas shipping with full insurance will cost around $100)

some clips with the uke...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKfZ_oE7P0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6zfcTOnY8w&feature=related

thanks for looking. paypal as payment please. more pics on the way, please PM me if you are interested. :)

Jon

Last edited:
Man, I (literally) just drooled part of my lunch onto my desk. That is one beautiful ukulele. Way out of my league, but to whomever picks it up: I'd like to live vicariously through you if you don't mind.

Good luck with the sale, Eugene.

Omigosh, it's still here. And it's a longneck soprano...

C'mon, somebody buy this thing! This is pretty much exactly what I'd order if I were going to order a custom uke, right down to the pickup - so it's really, really hard to resist. But resist I must with 11 grandkids and Christmas fast approaching! If grandpa stiffs all those kids to buy himself a Christmas present he'll be persona-non-grata in a lot of households (including his own). LOL

I think maybe I better avoid the marketplace for a few days...

John

C'mon, somebody buy this thing! This is pretty much exactly what I'd order if I were going to order a custom uke, right down to the pickup - so it's really, really hard to resist. But resist I must with 11 grandkids and Christmas fast approaching! If grandpa stiffs all those kids to buy himself a Christmas present he'll be persona-non-grata in a lot of households (including his own). LOL

John

You deserve something special too.......you won't see another one like this come along again for a looooooong time. You know you are going to kick yourself when someone else buys it. :)

Dang another sweet ukulele temptation by Eugene Ukulele...I'm in financial ruins.....If I had the money, I'd grab this bugga in a second....

John

Its time to be selfish. Your not getting any younger. Its me time now. Blame it on alzheimers why your forgot to get them presents. When the kids call you, act like you don't know them.

Are you selling all your Mya-Moe's?
no, not all David, stopping here for the moment. I have a concert resonator up for build in about three weeks then I'll reassess. Very desperate for some cash though mate, so I figure I need to get realistic right now. Torn between leaving this one up for sale and pulling it...it's such a nice uke...aaarrrgh

I also have OCD so that could help explain my manic phases of buying and selling!

I don't like coming into this thread as I'm feeling pulled towards something.

Is it ok for me to jump up and down for joy?

OMG Canoe Lady did you buy Jon's Mya Moe?! Woo Hoo, I never heard how the painting when on your Flea?

Hey Rox, my friend is in the process of painting the flea...she started it last weekend, and doesn't live near me, so I am not sure when it will be done. It's gonna be cool though. I couldn't resist this Mya Moe. I struggled between this one and the maple concert, but this one was calling to me. I'm sure I will be able to play it just like Jon does......riiiight. :)

I couldn't resist this Mya Moe. I struggled between this one and the maple concert, but this one was calling to me. I'm sure I will be able to play it just like Jon does......riiiight. :)

Of course you will be able to play it just like Jon. I look forward to your videos. I have a Black Bear from Jon and when I play it you can barely tell us apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom