"Four Or Five Times"

So gosh darn good...
Straight to the top of my list- a tune I have never heard, and a real doozy at that!

Damn- now I got two places to hear it- great stuff their as well. You and the Doc make my day continually. I got sweet picking on one channel, and sweet mouth trumpet on the other...'course, it'll be ten years before I learn any of it (sigh)

Aloha Eugene,
Loved it...nice job again..love those type of songs..keep um coming...oh yeah...Is that you new pad...wow you look like your moved in already...actually it loolks real cool...Your friend, Stan

Aloha Eugene,
Loved it...nice job again..love those type of songs..keep um coming...oh yeah...Is that you new pad...wow you look like your moved in already...actually it loolks real cool...Your friend, Stan
yeah mate, moved in well and truly now...nearly 6 weeks I've been here. Just doing a little video of it for you...

thanks Gav, Dave, doc, Bill, Stan, Carrie and Luc

really appreciate the kind words you guys. Doc did this one a week or so back and I just loved it so much. He is so good to watch play and listen to sing it's ridiculous. He's taught me at least a dozen new songs in the last 3 months alone. the guy is a mine of these old numbers and he has been an amazing inspiration to me to want to kieep playing, and to learn to sing better. I'll be working on it. Til then, thanks for watching my songs and check this place out...
http://www.youtube.com/user/drbekken

The song has one more verse, that I forgot when I recorded it....

"Bip bop one
Bip bop two
Bip bop three
Woe dee oh dee oh dee
Four or five times"

Now, ain't THAT grand?????!!!!!

Excellent stuff. Keep it coming. I had a minor bit of panic when I say you put the zoom camera up for sale!

Top Bottom