So I'm a vendor at the Tampa Bay uke fest!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
I'll be repping for a few companies including Sailor Brand Ukuleles. I'll actually have a few there :)
It was a blast last year and the line up of performers and workshops looks amazing. Got to say BIG THANKS to Steve Boisen of the Barnkickers for making this happen along with all the behind the scenes workers too.
If you get a chance to come you won't regret it. If anyone is going and needs me to bring something special please contact mikem@ukerepublic.com
Check out the line up of performers-
http://www.tampabayukulele.com/

wow, what an awesome line-up of artists this year. Will be a wonderful weekend...I'll be dreaming about it from Tassie :(

Well, I wish I could go! I am beyond happy with my new
OHANA PORT ORFORD CEDAR/MYRTLE SOPRANO,
so I won't be looking for another uke for a while.
Have a great time!

Should be a great time This is the 2nd annual Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway orr TBUG!

We've worked hard to hopefully make it as good or better than last year!

All you UUers who will be there be sure to say Hi!
and those who can make it but havent got tickets yet..

www.tampabayukulele.com

JT

So jealous. I'm desperate to go, but, sadly, can't make it.

Next year, however... that's a different story!

Looking forward to seeing you there. Maybe Brian will bring his 6 string Sailor. Hope I find a uke to buy!

I'm so looking forward to meeting all you folks in Nov. Yes indeed uke people are wonderful! Really, I get so many fantastic emails each day and reading on here, phone calls, regular uke jams . Really doesn't seem to be to many bad apples in the bunch!
Miss Hibiscus did get a great instrument :) Love that combo!
Uncle Elvis , hope you get to pop over next time!
Eugene I wish you could come up! I may be in Melbourne come January, maybe I'll just swim on down to Tassie to say G'day!
Guess I'll have to see JT again... :D
Hope Brian does bring that Sailor 6 string. What a voice it has!!! The uke I mean. Hows Brian at singing?:)

I'm so looking forward to meeting all you folks in Nov. Yes indeed uke people are wonderful! Really, I get so many fantastic emails each day and reading on here, phone calls, regular uke jams . Really doesn't seem to be to many bad apples in the bunch!
Miss Hibiscus did get a great instrument :) Love that combo!
Uncle Elvis , hope you get to pop over next time!
Eugene I wish you could come up! I may be in Melbourne come January, maybe I'll just swim on down to Tassie to say G'day!
Guess I'll have to see JT again... :D
Hope Brian does bring that Sailor 6 string. What a voice it has!!! The uke I mean. Hows Brian at singing?:)

We all Have our crosses to bare. speaking of sailors... I have a bottle of Sailor Jerry with TBUG written all over it.

I've been looking forward to this since last year. I can't wait. See you there!

You should be headlining next year...

"Busking and how to make the most of it"
...in difficult circumstances"

And

"How to make references to "compensation" when a heckler yells out "Why don't you play a real guitar?" from the back of the room"

And

"How far is TOO far when making said references?"

Nowt wrong with the Leader Board thread! *grin*

Although, he's been pushing the festival there, so...

(Plus, that's where he got Mim to go to the fest, so...)

Tis True, Tis True! I was asking all sorts of questions. It was my first vending gig and man I packed way too much and had no uke stands or nothing. This year I am more prepared. But who am I kidding, I always overpack. But boy was it fun! So I second it! Yall come out! It is a blast. And VERY well organized.

Top Bottom