The mssing dolts -

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Executed the 'placement' without taking the strings off. Now I know how to do it it was quite simple. Took me a few days of thinking but it was worth it. One thing - it won't happpen again!

Pete, is there another thread I should be reading that preceded this post? I have no idea what you are referring to here.

It's not you Dominator. Pete's been waiting all day for someone to bite. I think he found a new use for either nail polish or those little sticker dots. :)

I thought I had posted it somewhere about forgeting to put dots (no dots is my default position) on a fingerboard. Even Chuck showed some sympathy... Ha Ha - I've just read my accidental key stroke "DOLTS". Bout sums things up at the moment :)

I think it was my Tenor Koa commission. "Pete, photo looks amazing but you forgot the dots" Haha!
I'm just about to receive it in the post and can't wait. It looks like it will be exactly what I was looking but potentially exceeding expectations.

Pete, you did post a message about the missing or forgotten dots - don't remember if it was that you had forgotten them or the client had requested them "after the fact".

Dear Mr. Howlett"

I have located your missing dolts. They have been elected to Congress in the U.S. Please forward your mailing address so that we may send them back to you.

Dear Mr. Howlett:

I have researched further the matter of your missing dolts. I regret to inform you that they are presently owned by a few large U.S. corporations. Should you like to have them returned it is going to cost you...a lot. Please remit $14,000,000,000,000.00 to:

Noah Cash
c/o Poor House
0000 Busted Way
Anytown, USA

Top Bottom