Florida Ukulele Stores

SailQwest

Reaction score
We're going to be spending some time in Sarasota and Orlando. Does anybody know of any stores we should visit?

Thanks for the info. We're planning to visit LoPrinzi next week. (We'll make sure to call for an appointment first.)

The LoPrinzi shop is in Clearwater, which is about 60+ miles north northwest of Sarasota. You might want to call ahead before you visit the LoPrinzis.

As far as stores you could vice should visit, I visited the Sam Ash store in Sarasota; the store has some fleas and flukes. If you are in Clearwater, you can visit Compass Music in Madeira Beach, about 13 miles south of Clearwater. You'll find Guitar Centers and Sam Ashs in the Tampa Bay area as well.

Jon M

Last edited:
Thanks for the information about Sam Ash. We went there yesterday afternoon and had a great time! They had lots of Flukes and Fleas, a couple of Oscar Schmidts (including a baritone), an Applause and a Martin SO. We spent about an hour and a half playing around there. We'd never seen so many ukuleles!!!

And to top it all off, while we were there playing, we got invited to a jam session/bbq. :D

Oh, while you're at the LoPrinzi's, could you please tell Augie and Donna that I said 'Hi'?

BTW, I have lots of pix of their shop if anyone would like to see 'em...

Top Bottom