Yet Another Video - being quite prolific

lambchop

Reaction score
I was flattered that TC Electronic liked this video I posted on their Facebook page:

I bought their Flashback pedal simply for its looper, but I am loving the delays and stumbled across this one in the Toneprint setting that comes as the default with the pedal. You can download all kinds of toneprints made by TC or other famous artists and get whole new sounds for the pedal. This one, with the proper tweaks, makes my ukulele sound a bit like a bank of briskly played violins.

Thanks! I have one of those Cordobas and I love it. I still need to put bone nut/saddle and maybe upgrade tuners. Sounds like a much "higher end" uke.

Thanks! I have one of those Cordobas and I love it. I still need to put bone nut/saddle and maybe upgrade tuners. Sounds like a much "higher end" uke.

I like it, but the original bridge popped off so I have a really nice custom made one. I also had a lot of fretwork done on it to bring the action down and a new bone and saddle. I love them, but the weak point is the heavy finish on the top - it just dulls the sound too much. If it wasn't signed by Jake, I would have had the top stripped and refinished. Maybe they can sand around it? I wanted to upgrade to Peghed tuners, but the current holes were too large for them and it was going to be too much work for the luthier. Replacing the electronics is a must, as the stock electronics, in my opinion, are a bit flat and in the case of my ukulele, the A string never got amplified with the stock pickup. But, all this said, the Cordoba is a great value for the money and I think they are made in Portugal. Mike

Top Bottom