Vote for Jake's next cover!

pulelehua

Reaction score
Autumn Leaves is a favorite of mine.

Autumn Leaves is one of my favoriteist songs ever... Teach Me Tonight has to be at the top.

If "Don't Stop Believing" wins, it might get played at San Francisco Giants games. The Giants have been playing the original version before the bottom of the eighth inning of every home game since late 2010.

Am I the only one who REALLY wants to hear Bad Romance? I HATE pop music, but as far as pop music goes it has a very pretty melody. I would love to see what he could do with it :p I Shot The Sheriff is a good song, but it's a bit repetitive, I definitely wouldn't enjoy it as much.

I went with I Shot the Sheriff for a simple-ish reason: I went through them all and couldn't imagine Jake playing it. Most of the others I can imagine (maybe wrongly) what he would do. Autumn Leaves would be beautiful, but I think it has an inherent Jake-ness already.

I had to go with good ol' Journey, that song has become so popular lately that if he did a cover of it and put it on YouTube, I have no doubt he get some good publicity!

Top Bottom