New Uke Day - Monkey Pod

vanflynn

-----
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, its only a Lanikai, its only monkey pod but its only $270 AND ITS MINE! I wanted a solid body concert and have always been a monkey pod junkie (say that three times fast). Review will follow once the new uke rush has worn off.
DSC00430.jpg DSC00429.jpg DSC00431.jpg DSC00432.jpg DSC00433.jpg

Congratulations! New uke days are awesome!!

...and your new Lanlkai looks awesome too :)

love the looks of that one! Can't wait to hear how it sounds.

There's a monkeypod Lanikai on YouTube, used to be a Hawaiimusicsupply demo. They switched from factory strings t Ko'olau Alohis about halfway through....improvement in sound was amazing.

Hey! Looks like a beautiful instrument. I considered buying a similar model, but was a bit turned off because of the "Widened nut to make it more suitable to guitar players."

Have you noticed a difference in the width of the nut from any of your other ukes?

Congrats on the new lanikai Ukulele...oooooo monkeypod....was popular as wood carvings and bowls here in the middle of the C...Happy Strummings...

Pretty uke, congratulations! I just bought the Zebrawood version of that uke, should be here Thursday. I can't stop checking the UPS tracking!

Monkey pod!! Nice one. That uke's a beauty and that monkey pod will age well (both sound and looks)---enjoy!

Ohhhh...that is a nice looking uke!! Love the grain of that Monkey Pod wood!!! Congratulations!!!

Top Bottom