Running With The Wind (Kalei Gamiao cover)

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been working on this one for a while now and finally got the motivation to record it lol. I learned it from Hawaii Music Supply's video (the one where they go on the kamaka tour). It's not exactly the way Kalei plays it but probably as close as i'm gonna get. Hope you guys enjoy!

WOW!!! WOW!!!!! and WOW!!!! Casey, that was freaking amazing mate. Thanks for this. Incredible playing...more notes in one song than I've played in 5 years... Top top shelf.

You just keep getting better, man! Haven't heard the original, but I feel like I don't really need to - can't be too much more musical, entertaining, and well-played than that. Top drawer, Casey, keep it up, man.....

Amazing playing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I let it play in the background while surfing the interwebz and honestly, if I didn't already know that it was you playing, I'd say it was Kalei himself.

Nicely done!:worship::rock::bowdown:

I seriously got chills while listening to you play. Super well done!

wow, thanks so much for the positive feedback you guys. I'm glad you guys liked it haha! :) But I really appreciate all the compliments.

Man, you have such a talent ! Smooth playing, it almost looks easy for you to play this.....very, very clean.

Hats off to you sir !

Top Bottom