Built a wall hanger!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
So today I had a little project... and it was a success! Just thought I'd show you!

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Too bad the tuning pegs on my Kamaka Concert and Baritone Amigo are friction. I need to buy larger hangers so they can rest without the backs smashing into the wall. :D

Nice job. Just be careful, you might want to wrap them in something to make them soft on the wood. Even if you're very very careful, you will still get little indents. I just noticed the other day that the underside of the head on my other uke has ding marks all along the edge from where I used to lean it up beside my computer desk, and I was very careful.

I like see other home projects

Too bad the tuning pegs on my Kamaka Concert and Baritone Amigo are friction. I need to buy larger hangers so they can rest without the backs smashing into the wall.

Yeah, my fiance wouldn't let me hang his Gibson les paul and his Fender Strat on anything. I had to spend the extra bucks on String Swing wall hangers. They have quite a bit of space between the instrument and the wall and they carry guitar and ukulele hangers but they will cost you around $15 a piece.

I went a little crazy with the jig saw on mine. I'm not sure what to do for my next one. Maybe music notes....

Attachments

• rack1.jpg
    rack1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 14
Top Bottom